kim - 2007-09-28 17:48:56
hmmmm...I'm not quite sure which is better. You can always get the traveler's checks and change them into yen once you get here. But most shops, restaurants, etc. are unfamiliar with traveler's checks so somewhere along the way you'll have to change them to yen.

add your comment:

your name:
your email:
your url:

back to the entry - Diaryland